2016 JO National and Eastern Championships Registration Procedures
Region 5 RACC will enter all gymnasts into JO National and Eastern Championships
Coaches will need to do the following:
1) Verify their athlete information is correct with USA Gymnastics. Go online to WWW.USAGYM.ORG and check club roster for accuracy (i.e. level, birthdate, spelling).
2) Fill out the appropriate entry form (s), either JO National and/or Eastern Championship. PLEASE SUBMIT OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM ONLY!
3) Have parent/gymnast fill out the Publicity Release Form and sign for JO National Championships.
4) Verify your gymnast attended a Region 5 Training Camp. List of gymnasts is listed on the Region 5 website (region5.com/meets/nationals/). Check all levels if you don’t see your gymnast listed. Contact Debra Warhol for questions.
5) JO and Eastern National qualifiers not on the training camp roster must pay the entry fee. Entry Fee is $135.00. Make club check payable to Region 5.
6) Pick up National apparel.
The online registration requires adding a club administrator to receive meet correspondence. If the coach wants to receive this information they must be listed as a club administrator and indicate this on the entry form. Coaches listed on the coaches list will not receive this communication. (Note: Forms are attached but they are also located on the Region 5 website along with other information for the National Championship Meets.)
Thank you for your cooperation and Good Luck at Regionals!
Region 5 RACC
105 Woodland Lane
Carmel, IN 46032