Here is the Schedule and Age Groups for XCEL Regionals:
Region 5 Hi-Tech Coaches Seminar
Hosted by Branch Gymnastics
May 31 – June 3, 2018
The seminar will include:
- 3 days of technical sessions on the 4 women’s events and trampoline.
- Classroom lectures each day covering Sports Psychology, Sports Medicine, Planning and Organization
- Round table discussion with staff
- The cost for the seminar is $100.00 plus room and board
- An informal buffet dinner on Saturday night is included in your registration fee
You can register online at USAGym.org under Sanction # 66916: Region 5 Hi-Tech Coaches Seminar.
There is an enrollment limit of 60 coaches (Levels 8, 9, and 10) along with one gymnast (Level 9 and/or 10 per club).
Specific information will be posted at a later date.
Region 5, in accordance with Safe Sport policy, will not be rooming the gymnasts together this year at Level 10 Nationals:
- All athletes will be the responsibility of their parent.
- Region 5 will leave the travel details up to you and your coaches.
- Each gym will individually make their travel plans (Region 5 will still do the room bookings).
- All athletes will still be required to attend all Region 5 activities throughout the weekend.
- We will have some team activities planned and itinerary will be out by April 20th.
- Example: Athlete meeting/registration/nighttime goal setting etc.
We will be working with Safe Sport to solidify rules and expectations for traveling with such a large group over the next year.
This is so important to many of us to return to the Region 5 way of running our Dream Teams travel arrangements.